শনিবার, ২৬ নভেম্বর, ২০১৬

Jennifer Lawrence Reveals She Texted Emma Stone Every Day For a Year

Emma Stone Brings Jennifer Lawrence as Her Date to 'La La Land' Screening. She reveals the two then texted every day for a year.

jennifer-lawrence-emma-stone-pose

Lawrence calls the 28-year-old La La Land actress "so normal and lovely," and clearly, the feeling is mutual. Stone admits to the magazine that although she was once intimidated by Lawrence -- the two are similar in age, and presumably up for the same high-profile roles in Hollywood -- they now genuinely "love each other."

"She may not even know this, but there was definitely a time early on when I was like, 'OH HEY MY EGO IS GOING NUTS SHE'S SO GREAT AND VIBRANT AND TALENTED I'M SCREWED I'LL NEVER WORK AGAIN GOODBYE YELLOW BRICK ROAD,'" Stone writes in an email. "Then I chilled the f**k out -- and remembered we’re completely different and there is room for everyone, even if it's an industry that doesn’t really seem to support that idea up front."

Despite being obviously gorgeous and successful, Lawrence says other women actually aren't threatened by her.

"I think women can sense if you are the kind of woman who is going to run off with their husband," Lawrence says, referencing her friendship with her Passengers co-star Chris Pratt's wife, Anna Faris. "I don't think I give off that vibe. I give off the 'Please like me!' desperation."

Lawrence is extremely guarded when it comes to her personal life, and doesn't confirm reports that she's dating 47-year-old Black Swan director Darren Aronofsky. However, she calls Aronofsky -- who she's working with in a yet to be titled film, and was snapped kissing earlier this month -- a "visionairy." The Oscar-winning actress calls maintaining her privacy a "full-time job."

"You might think you know me, but when you approach me you're a total stranger to me and I'm scared," she explains. "I get very protective of my space. It took me a long time to be able to do that. But if I'm eating dinner and somebody comes up and a flash goes off from someone's iPhone camera, I am really rude to that person. Then other people at the restaurant will see and be like, 'Oh, damn, I don't want to do that.' Privacy is a full-time job and I work very hard at it." Watch La La Land Online Here.
Article Source

The following blog post Jennifer Lawrence Reveals She Texted Emma Stone Every Day For a Year was first published on: Official Movie Streaming

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন